Jump to the main content block

Q: I have a question about the GOV scholarship of the ROC

A: International students must apply for the scholarship through the Taipei Economic and Cultural Offices in their country of residence. This has to be done on your own. You can find more information out from the website for the scholarship. http://www.mofa.gov.tw/EnOfficial/OneColumnList/OneColumnListDefault/?opno=ce9873eb-1cf4-443f-b37e-23202865fe27

Click Num: