Jump to the main content block

Q: Am I able to switch into our Chinese program?

A: Upon entering the school, you may apply to switch into the Chinese program. This will not affect your scholarship, but the department has the right to decline your application. Also, please note that graduation requirements differ between the Chinese and International programs.

Click Num: